Hotoffthematt.com nominated my blog for Liebster award. Very grateful since my blog is new and I am new to Bikram yoga. The Liebster award is given to bloggers by other bloggers to recognize and encourage new blogs and their authors.
To claim my Liebster award, I need to do a few things, acknowledge who nominated me (thanks Hot off the Matt!), answer the questions they’ve listed, share 11 random facts about myself, nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and give them 11 questions to answer (not sure what’s going on with the #11!)
So hear goes…
Hot off the Matt Questions:
What is your secret desire?
To be able to travel without having a permanent address
Where did you live when you were the happiest?
Hmm, hard one. I’ll say Montreal, where I went to college.
What do you find most rewarding about blogging?
I get to share my passion with other people who are similarly inclined and we can all help and learn from each other.
What is your favorite color?
What cause or causes are you passionate about?
Yoga, autism, alzheimers and natural food
What did you want to be when you grew up when you were in grade school?
What is your favorite TV show?
Shark Tank right now. I also really like Homeland.
What is your favorite vacation spot?
Istanbul is my fave city, although now a beach resort sounds dreamy.
When are you the happiest?
When I’m relaxed. Food is also generally involved.
What is your New Year’s Resolution for 2015 (if you have one)?
Attend yoga more regularly.
What is your favorite post that you have written so far and why? Please share it here so we can enjoy it.
My favorite post was called “Why” because it expressed the frustrations when we want to be better. Of course, I know there is no better. http://halfmooning.com/?p=91
11 Random Facts
1. I am troubled by all the accusations leveled vs. Bikram and unsure what to do about it
2. I love massages
3. I have been a vegetarian since I was 12 although occasionally eat fish
4. I wish I had a fireplace
5. I am a workaholic and very driven
6. I have gained weight and just can’t seem to lose it
7. I am obsessively neat
8. Before yoga, I ran
9. I am very short. Barely 5′
10. I lived in Egypt for a year
11. My dream vacations are Bhutan and Patagonia
My 11 nominees (I am naming some blogs that have already been nominated, I know that may not be kosher)
My 11 Questions
1. What is your favorite yoga posture?
2. What is your favorite dessert?
3. What is your favorite band?
4. What’s a new passion for you?
5. What’s your ideal day off?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. What do you care most about?
8. What’s your favorite city?
9. Who inspires you?
10. What’s your guilty pleasure?
11. Mick or Keith?